Reporting Problems (Who should I Tell)

Callers to the Council Office often start by saying, 'I don't know if you are the right people to ask but.... More often than not, if we don't deal with the matter from the Council Office we can put you in touch with someone who can help.

We do like to know about street lights not working, full fido bins and litter bins, street names signs that have walked, broken glass, graffiti, holes appearing in roads and pavements. We can't always deal with these matters immediately, although our litter picker and handyman are very prompt. Sometimes it's necessary to report it to another authority (whose priorities are not as immediate as our own).

Sometimes it takes a long time to get matters sorted. Many residents of Grange Farm Development will be aware that landscaping is an ongoing issue with ownership (and therefore responsibility) for maintenance of some areas difficult to establish.

We can't know about all the problems unless people tell us. So please help us to keep Kesgrave a pleasant place to live, don't leave it to someone else to report, give us a ring (01473) 625179 or email and tell us .



Last update on Tuesday 14 Nov 2017 by Alan Comber.

Go back